The Games Area offers reservations for its bowling lanes. Reservations are intended for larger groups (7+ people) that wish to bowl together during non-peak times. Groups that are looking to host a public event in the Games Area or promote their organization should look into hosting a Special Event.
Any campus group seeking to pay for Games Area facility usage via recharge should fill out our Recharge Form instead of placing a reservation.
All reservations must follow these rules:
- Only bowling lanes may be reserved.
- We must accomodate reservations on a first-come, first-serve basis. If your reservation conflicts with an existing one, we may ask you to alter your reservation.
- Please check the Games Area Reservations calendar (below) to see all existing reservations.
- Reservation times are limited to 10:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Reservation times are made on an hourly basis starting on the hour.
- A minimum of 2 lanes is required, with a maximum of 8 lanes.
- All requests must be made at least a week in advance.
- The Games Area reserves the right to change reservations on an as-needed basis.
A $10 deposit, per lane, per hour, is required to place a reservation. All deposits are credited toward the overall lane charges and are non-refundable.
To schedule a reservation, visit MyRecreation and search for the "Lane Reservation Deposit" item in the Games Area section. Purchase one deposit item for each lane you plan to use, and for each hour of use. For example, if you plan on using two lanes for three hours, you must add a quantity of 6 deposit items to your cart, for a total of $60. Deposits are non-refundable, but a reservation may be changed to a different time.