The Games Area offers reservations for its bowling lanes. Reservations are intended for larger groups (7+ people) that wish to bowl together during non-peak times.
All reservations must follow these rules:
- Only bowling lanes may be reserved.
- We must accommodate reservations on a first-come, first-serve basis. If your reservation conflicts with an existing one, we may ask you to alter your reservation.
- Please check the Games Area Reservations calendar (below) to see all existing reservations.
- Reservation times are limited to 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Reservation times are made on an hourly basis starting on the hour.
- A minimum of 2 lanes is required, with a maximum of 8 lanes.
- All requests must be made at least a week in advance.
- The Games Area reserves the right to change reservations on an as-needed basis.
A $50 deposit is required to place a reservation. All deposits are credited toward the overall lane charges and are non-refundable.
To place a reservation, please visit our Program page on the Your Recreation web portal.
Any campus group seeking to pay for Games Area facility usage via recharge should fill out our Recharge Form instead of placing a reservation.