Tabling at the Memorial Union
Per UC Davis PPM 310-25, the Memorial Union (MU) Information Desk coordinates table reservations for the Memorial Union Online reservations are available for officers of registered student organizations (CSI clubs and Sports Clubs), and ASUCD entities up to four weeks in advance, and for departments and nonprofit groups up to two weeks in advance.
Non-registered student organizations and for-profit companies can work with Conference and Event Services to reserve the South Patio or the Quad through their website http://ces.ucdavis.edu
Table reservations for student organizations and ASUCD entities has moved to a new online platform (as of September 16, 2019) and is now available online year-round via Your Recreation Portal or mobile app (coming soon!). In-person registration for departments and non-profits continues to happen at the Memorial Union Information Desk.
Maps of the tables at the Memorial Union for each table is available on Your Recreation Portal. Permanent tables at the Memorial Union are dark green and located along the north edge of the quad facing the Memorial Union. MU tables are numbered 1-22.
- Reservations for Winter Quarter are not view-able online until Monday, December 16.
- All registered student groups have the same opportunity to reserve tables on a first-come, first-serve basis. Only officers of currently registered student organizations of CSI or Sport Clubs and ASUCD entities are able to make reservations in accordance with table reservation guidelines.
- There are 22 reservable spots at the Memorial Union (existing tables #1-22).
- Groups may reserve only one table per day. Additional bookings for the same day will be cancelled.
- Registered student organizations can reserve a table four weeks in advance.
- Non-profit and departments can reserve a table two weeks in advance.
- Non-registered student organizations and For-profit companies can reserve space near the Memorial Union by working with Conference and Event Services (http://ces.ucdavis.edu)
How to Cancel Reservation
- Contact the information desk at (530)752-2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your reservation. Please provide the table and date you want to cancel.