Online registration for Fall Quarter MU Tables & MU Spaces goes live on Mon, August 29.
- Tabling at the Memorial Union & Silo Union
- Per UC Davis PPM 310-25, the Memorial Union (MU) Information Desk coordinates table reservations for the Memorial Union and Silo Union. Tables are available up to 4 weeks in advance - and they go live one day at a time. For example, starting on a Monday at 10 a.m. you can reserve a table for a Monday 4 weeks out. On a Tuesday at 10 a.m. you can reserve a table for a Tuesday 4 weeks out and reserve any tables still available on the previous 3 weeks.
-Officers from Registered Student Organizations (RSOs), Registered Sport Clubs (RSC) and ASUCD units can reserve tables online up to four weeks in advance. MU & Silo Table and MU Space reservations begin Monday, September 19, 2021.
- Departments and non-profits can reserve tables via email to <email@example.com> after the first three weeks of Fall Quarter (starting October 10), and after the first two weeks of Winter and Spring Quarter.
- For-profit companies may not reserve tables at any time as UC Davis does not allow for commercial advertisement on campus (as cited in UC Davis Policy and Procedure Manual Chapter 310, section 25).
- Commercial sales and activities are strictly prohibited. Organizations wishing to conduct commercial activities may contact the University Preferred Partnership Program (UP3) for opportunities.
- CSI approved fundraising by clubs is allowed.
- Tables are available for reservations on weekdays starting Monday, September 19 until Thursday, June 8 excluding holidays, during the Whole Earth Festival and academic breaks.
- Because demand for tables is so high during the three weeks of the Fall Quarter (September 19 to October 7), we also offer "Spaces" for reservation (number 23-44). These are booked just like a table. However, you are only reserving the space. If desired, groups need to bring a table as one is not provided. Spaces face the Quad.
- From September 19 to October 7, do not expect to claim a forfeited table via the same-day waitlist process. Table and Space reservations fill up and are usually all claimed.
For issues or concerns while tabling at the MU or Silo please reach out to the MU Information Desk. The Info Desk is on the first floor of the Memorial Union. You can stop by, call (530) 752-2222 or email <firstname.lastname@example.org>
See maps below
- MU Tables are located between the Quad and the Memorial Union. They are number 1-22 and face the Memorial Union.
- Silo Tables are located north of the Food Trucks at the Silo Union and are labeled A-F.
- What is a MU Space? During the beginning of the Fall Quarter (from Sept 19-Oct 7 only), demand for tables is so high we also offer MU Spaces for reservation. The MU Spaces are empty spaces on the brickwork immediately behind each MU Table. These are booked just like a table. However, you are only reserving the space. If desired, groups need to bring a table as one is not provided. Spaces face the Quad.