Skip to main content
How to Reserve a Table: registered student organizations (up to four weeks in advance)
- Starting September 16, 2019, use your Kerberos log in to access the Your Recreation Portal.
- Scroll down to the Memorial Union (or Silo) round table icon (yes, that's supposed to look like a table)
- First, select what table number you would like. Maps of table location can be seen once you click on the Table Number
- Then select your desired day
- Be sure to enter the full name of your student organization in the prompt, no abbreviations please, identify if you will be fundraising, if you will have food or drinks (such as bake sales), or if you will be requesting amplified sound
- Complete the checkout process
How to Reserve a Table: non-profit and departments (up to two weeks in advance)
- Starting September 16, 2019, you will need to visit the Memorial Union Information Desk to set up a profile in the new reservation system
- When you visit the desk, we will...
- create a profile for you in Fusion
- apply the appropriate membership to your profile (either Non-profit or Department)
- reserve the table for you
How to "pick up" your table reservation:
- After completing your online registration, you will receive an email confirmation from the Memorial Union Information Desk. If you have not received it a week prior to your reserved date, please contact the Information Desk at 530-752-2222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check-in at Memorial Union Information Desk any time prior to 12 p.m. on the day of your reservation
- Make sure you have a copy of the email confirmation
- Tables not claimed by 12 p.m. are forfeited to waiting groups on a first-come, first-serve basis
How to get a same-day reservation:
- Line up across from the Gold Star Aggie wall any time prior to 12 p.m.
- Tables not claimed by 12 p.m. are forfeited to waiting groups on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Student Orgs without an existing reservation are not guaranteed a same-day table
How to Cancel Reservation
- While registered student organizations are able to reserve a table online, you are unable to cancel a reservation online
- To do so, please contact the information desk at (530)752-2222 or email email@example.com and request to cancel your reservation
- Please provide the full name and email address of the person who reserved the table, the table number, and date of your reservation and we will cancel it for you